Friday, March 31, 2006

Positive comments from respondents

I've been working non-stop on release of the results of the study and Monday's the day. This cheered me up when I read the comments from respondents to the study. One person said, 'You are so right to be conducting this research. It has definitely made me more conscious of the issues involved and I shall be keeping myself more informed on the subject". Sounds like they got something out of it which is good - although the researcher in me says we can't interview them next time because we've influenced them now! But good that the majority of responses were positive, especially given that this is a representative sample of the UK. It is a relief as I feared some "why are you asking me this stuff?" responses from people who only shop on price.

No comments: